Paper directories may seem like a thing of the past, but they are still a really useful resource, however they are evolving to an online format.
In an online directory Business owners still list their products and services and customers can search for them, but there’s a twist…
They help boost your own website search rankings too!
With online directories, you don’t only get found when potential customers search for you in the directory, you also get found in Google search results too.
How does this work?
Search engines rank your website in search results. These rankings are based on a number of criteria, one being back links. These are links from other websites to your website. So, although it’s possible to get doggy backlinks from overseas link farms (yes, they’re a real thing!), it's not recommended...Google can sniff these out a mile off!
You want high quality back links from high authority websites, and guess what? Directories like the Goldfields Key are just that!
Well, your website is like your shopfront, it’s perfectly arranged to showcase the best of your business. Think of your directory listing like an advertising billboard...it sends customers to your business. They work together to send traffic to the same place – to help you make sales!
It’s hard for your website alone to stand out amongst the 1 billion active websites on the internet today. So, it makes sense to join forces with a regional directory like Goldfields Key where local people can find you.
1. Increased visibility, which means you get found online!
2. Searchable listing which means you come up in directory search results
3. Free app which means you’re in the back pocket of hundreds of potential customers
4. Profile page for all members and a Business Page for premium members
5. Back links to your website which means you get better ranking in search results
6. Category specific which means you can nominate a category and appear in those search results
7. Text to mobile function which means customers can have your details sent via SMS direct to their mobile phone
8. Save to favourites which means customers can search and save your details for easy access next time
9. It’s FREE! Yes, that’s right, you can list for free right here!
Take a look at our high visibility directory premium packages for savvy business owners who want smart marketing solutions.